Kodi is an open source media player software which will enable you to stream movies, TV shows, live sports events and even it can be used to organize your own media collection. It comes with thousands of awesome features. One can install Kodi on your Firesticks in few minutes, and then you can stream videos. In this article, we will show you how to use Kodi on firestick for streaming movies and other media content.
Streaming movie for fire TV using Kodi
Kodi is infinitely extensible and allows third parties to provide access to the most obscure realms of content. It’s easy to get those things on Kodi and it works on many devices as easy to find on your PC, smartphone or TV. Your desktop is the best crossover platform because its interface is simple and its maximum processing power. Thanks to Kodi’s smart design, you can broadcast quickly when you take a break to enjoy your device, your PC and use it from a device. The solution has been created in our guide below, making it easier to stream your computer to your Fire TV stick.
Installation of Kodi software
The first thing you have to follow the installation guide of latest version of Kodi on firestick and to make sure that all the relevant material is broadcasting your big adventure. This means that you need your fireTV Stick for the PC you like. It is important that you have the latest version of the software and that both devices use the same output, otherwise you may encounter problems.
How to install Kodi on the computer:
- Open the browser window and navigate to the official download page.
- Click on the logo on your operating system.
- In the window that opens, select an installer for the release build, not the nightly.
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the operating system and install it manually.
How to install Kodi in the Amazon Fire TV Stick:
- Make sure your fire key is connected to your TV and has Wi-Fi access.
- Install the code on Amazon Fire TV. There are many ways, so choose one that you feel comfortable with.
- Follow the steps to choose a time and complete the installation.
Once you have Kodi on your device, it’s time to add some content to it. Kodi is a multimedia center application whose main purpose is to organize and manage movies and music files. This means that you can add content to your computer and broadcast in a few seconds directly to your Fire TV key. It’s an easy way to watch movies anywhere in your home and you do not need technical skills to install it.
How to add your movies to Kodi:
- Navigate to the main menu and click on the “Videos” section.
- Select Files. “The list of your additional video directories will appear and add them Select” Add video … “
- A video source window will appear. Browse and select the folder you wish to add.
- Select a name in the folder and click “OK”
- The “Set Content” window opens. Click “directory” and place the files in the relevant Kodi folders (movies, TV shows, music videos).
- Content-specific options appear in the window. You can configure it to integrate, leave it or leave it in its default position.
- Select OK and Refreshes the cache directory and requests to analyze the video content.
- Go back to the main menu and click on “Video”.
- The folder you add will be displayed under media sources.
This is one of the ways to watch movies on Firesticks using Kodi. There is yet another way to watch movies using Kodi, that is, its Add-ons. Add-ons are third party plugin which will give access to stream content over online. With the help of these add-ons you can stream any movie and for that, you have to choose the best addon to enjoy your movie experience.